Wednesday, March 11, 2009

What did I eat before bed?!

I had the WORST dream of my life last night! I even woke up with tears on my cheeks! It started out with Brandon getting some top secret mission to some school, not sute where at, and for some reason I was to go with! Anyways, there was this "guy" that glowed green, like he was radio active or something....well, he lived in a utility closet outside of the school. Apparently, they knew he was going to attack. So, after we got there they put the school on lock down while they got a strategy together on how to take him out. Well, this guy had like super strength and was shaking the whole school, like an earth quake (but couldnt break the school locks, to open the doors)! They were serving pizza or something, cause brandon HAD to go to the car to get dairy pills (hes lactose intolerant) and after a half hour or so...he didnt come back! Then the green glowing monster thing, who also must be very smart! Decided to stack the cars on top of eachother! Well, the army men being creative as they are tied long ropes together and then found a spear (maybe history classroom?) and tied it to then end! Then 2 men sacrificed themselves and swong out the window and stabbed him! Which, killed him! Apparently, army men dont have guns in my dreams! Anyway, the sergeant went in search of my husband and found him! Well, what was left....he had no legs and was blind! And the lady that broke the news to me all she said was it going to be had to have sex!!! What the hell!!! What did I eat, cause I NEVER want to eat it again!! It was terrible and scary! When they found him he had gotten distracted cause he found a young child that he rescued.
At least in my dreams hes still my hero. :)

I live really close to Mike Lake and there is this duck that must be lost or something! He quacks, every night around 10 and every morning around 5! But its not a normal quack, its a high pitch cry for help! I have yet to actually see this duck...but I know hes out there! He is VERY annoying and I wish he would hurry up and find his way home!

2 comments:

KK said...

Hahaha you crack me up. I hate crazy bad dreams.

Anonymous said...

haha.. that dreams sounds weird. maybe it was the schnitzel! hahah! poor ducky.. he just wants to go home! you bully, lol!