Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Promotion, kids, and a girls night out!

I am very proud of my husband he was promoted, he is now an E-2! Although, he is still at the bottom of totem pole..he deserved it!!! He works hard everyday and I am super proud of him! He hasn't officially been able to put his patch on but he is being paid and has been told it will happen! honestly, the pay is the most important part lol :) He's happy and that makes me happy!! Also, my husband and I have decided we want to "try" for a baby!! Yay! I have had VERY irregular periods for as long as I can remember. I used to love the fact that I could go 3 months without it, I took it as a blessing! Well now, not so much, kind of need that to have a baby! So I went to the doctor to get something to regulate myself...the doc was very concerned and thinks I might not be ovulating at all! He came even more concerned when I said I haven't used birth control since I was 17/18 years old and that we used no kind of protection! He ordered blood test and sent my husband to get tested! Jeeze...what was supposed to be a quick trip to the doctors to help us get pregnant turned into a stressfull and nerve racking trip! I get my test results back tomorrow and Brandon went to get his "little guys" tested this morning. Hopefully, everything comes back good! Kids are so important to my husband and I would be devasted if I was the cause of him not have an offspring! On a happier note we are having a girls night out on Friday and I am really excited! I get to meet the rest of the spouses that I havent met yet. We are going to the tea garden in graf. Its a chinese restraunt...I ordered chinese one night and it was nothing like home! But I have heard good things about it and I'm excited just to get out of the house and hang out with some girls! Plus I can always stop by Burger King if I don't like the food! :)

3 comments:

KK said...

Wow i'm so excited for you! Good luck on trying for a baby. Have fun with the girls night and remember you don't HAVE to like everyone. Lol. Some just won't click and thats fine.

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! I'm so excited you guys are going to have a baby!! i'm sad you'll be so far though! now brandon doesn't have to come steal one of my triplets. lol! I hope everything goes good with the tests! Don't worry everything will be fine! Tell Brandon congrats on leaving the fuzzy patch behind! Have fun with the girls! I'm glad that your meeting people :)

Casey (@ Chaos and Cardboard) said...

Yeah for the promotion! That paycheck bump up is so nice, especially with the COLA going down!

Good luck with the baby stuff. God will work it out, try not to stress. Just have fun practicing :)