Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Grandpa

His surgery went smoothly! He eneded up only have a double bypass and a pace maker put in and it only was a 2 hour surgery rather than a 4 hour, which was expected! He is responding to the nurses and they are hoping to take the resperator out by the end of the day! I am so relieved!! I was up all night, waiting for my family to call me! Which, they didn't I ended up calling them VERY early (my time) this morning to make sure everything was good. Ah...what a relief...now I need a nap! LOL

4 comments:

KK said...

I'm so glad it went well!

Anonymous said...

Happy to hear it went good! Is he still down in cali?

Joe and Samantha said...

Glad to hear all is well.
Love my box. Thanks!

The Mrs. said...

glad to hear he's doing well. I hope he has a speedy recovery!