Saturday, March 28, 2009

My first night off post!!

I ditched out on the FRG, girls night out that I was so excited for and ventured off post with my new friends Val and Sigmond. They took us to a little Greek restrauant not to far from post here in Vilseck. I really enjoyed the food, I had this chicken in a wine sauce with potatoes and carrots....so good! It was just amazing!! I almost ordered something I knew I would like but they convinced me otherwise! So glad they did. Then we went into the bar/pool table area and had a few drinks while brandon and sig played pool. I had this drink called the pain killer and if it wasnt like 6 euro I could of had a million! I think I just liked the umbrella and frilly, sparkly thing that came with it! The only crappy part about German bars is they can smoke and I swear everyone in Germany smokes! Me being a non smoker will just have to deal with the cancer later!!! Damn smokers....but I would open the windows so I could breath and the stupid owner kept closing it! Any ways, after that we went to another bar...it was karokee night! Well, I had to pee really bad and I hate public bathrooms....but I REALLY had to go. The bathroom was down stairs, it looked like something straight out of the movie hostile! Scared the crap out of me!!! They didnt even have signs on the doors so you could tell which was which! After I did my buisness, I came out the bathroom and there was a condom dispenser, so I'm looking at it and theres a freaking "portable pussy" dispenser!! I couldn't believe it...Of course I had to know what it was so I forked out the 4 euro!! So damn expensive and bought one! HAHA...it was a plastic thing you blew up and you know they did there thing with it, it even came with personal lube!!! Oh my it was so funny. Brandon carried it around all night, I think he was really attached to it! Well after a few more drinks we headed back to post and went over to Vals house. Had a few more drinks and played some cards. Then we stumbled back home, the whole to buildings down! It was a fun night. We woke up this morning did some grocery shopping and then hung around the house. We went to our neighbors house played a few intense wii games and now we are back at home hanging out with each other! So far its been a great weekend!

I have to say I have really loved being here in Germany I have met some great people and just really been enjoying myself. I dont want to be one of those wives that no one wants to be around or who sits around and pouts about being away from friends and family. I plan on taking full advantage and enjoy myself no matter where we end up!

1 comment:

KK said...

I'm so glad that you are liking it over there!

I got everything ro your box today! I'm mailing it on monday!