Monday, January 5, 2009

Two weeks fly by way too fast!!!

So my husband left, already! He was here December 19th (his 24th birthday!) thru January 2nd. I know he was here for all the major holidays and I should just appreciate the fact that I got to see him! But I can't, call me selfish....but 2 weeks just wasn't enough. All we did was run around from one family members' house to another. I had one day with him to my self, just one day! Even on the one day I had we were supposed to be at his grandmothers celebrating Christmas, so I spent the day feeling guilty that I was "hogging" him, as his sister put it! I knew this wouldn't be easy and I should just suck it up cause it's only going to get worse from here. On another note I still haven't found anything out about Germany, it's just a little frustrating. It wouldn't be so bad if i didn't get asked about it on a daily basis......When I know, you will know!!Okay so I'm done whining and complaining (for now).

I must say though it was great having him here and we did go see my new favorite movie of all time...Marley & Me. It is so cute! I cryed my eyes out at the end...all I could think of is my dog Roxie dying.....sad :(! But still hands down a great movie. Even Brandon liked it, and he hates girly movies.

No comments: