Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I know i'm a little behind the curve ball....

I saw a few people do this and I usually don't do this kind of stuff! But it looked fun! I am going to make a list of all the things I want to accomplish in 2009...This year is going to be a whole new experience for me! I'm excited and I can hardly wait!

1. Finally live under the same roof as my husband!
2. Move to Germany
3. Live on a military base
4. Be more independent (defiantly learning to do this already)
5. Finish my first full year of college
6. Get a part time job
7. Learn German (I will be living there for 3 years)
8. Spend Valentines Day in Paris
9. Take my husband to Ireland
10. Meet new people
11. I know everyone says this but eat healthy!
12. Work out for at least 30 minutes a day- so far so good
13. Come home for Carla's wedding
14. Appreciate my husband more
15. Get back into reading
16. Send care packages to my nieces...advice from Kimmy so they don't forget me
17. Keep in touch with my family more

So I think that is a good start for now! I can only do so much..lol.

No comments: