Sunday, January 18, 2009

Germany and other stuff!


Germany is fast approaching! My husband comes home next Friday and will be here for about 2 weeks or so, not exactly sure yet, and then he will be leaving! I'm still hopeful that I will be going with him at the same time, but who knows! I'm trying not to get my heart set on it because I don't want to be dissapointed. But anyways, I just can't believe this is all happening so fast! Jeeze....couldn't they have atleast ease me into this whole military wife moving around and being away from family thing! Don't get me wrong, we made the decision together for him to join the army and I am excited to enjoy the experience of Europe! It's just alot to obsorb! I am so excited for him to come home and this time we won't be running around like chickens with our heads cut off!!! lol....We will just get to spend some quality time together and enjoy it before he or we leave. I'm gratefull that I get to have him home again. I have been spending as much time with my baby neices (Emily, Madi, and Kaydence), my sister and my bestie Carla. I will miss all of them SO much. Carla is getting married this summer and I am going to try my hardest to be here for the wedding....It just will be a hard decision cause I know I can't just pick up and come back, so I do have to plan accordingly. I want to be here but what about other holidays and stuff...international flying isn't too cheap! Once a year is all I will do because I want to explore Europe too! Man oh man....maybe I'm getting ahead of my self. I should just take everything one step at a time. :)

On another note I have a friend that I keep attempting to hang out with because I will miss him when we move but it seems like every attempt to hang out that I make, keeps getting rejected! I mean should I just give up and except that maybe they are worth my time? Or keep trying? I have mixed feelings....1. I have made SEVERAL attempts to hang out 2. I am leaving and will miss him! Oh I don't know! Maybe I will just wait and see what happens..... :)

No comments: