Friday, July 17, 2009

Update

It has been FOREVER since I posted! Not a whole lot has been going on. The last time I posted I was trying to decide what to do, go to my sisters graduation, my besties wedding, or a long overdue honeymoon. Well, shortly after I posted it my amazing little sister myspaced me and told me to take her out the equation and then choose, she said do what I want and that I better show up to her highschool graduation! I talked to my hubby and he told me to go to Carlas wedding. We had a quick and simple wedding so we plan to renew our wedding vows so all of our friends and family can be there to see it and we will just go on our honey moon after that. So, with all that said I went to Carlas wedding! I am very glad that I did. I just got back form the states a few days ago and loved everyminute of being there. I started off by seing the 3 loves of my life Emily, Madilynne, and Kaydence (my neices)! The first weekend was Carlas bachlorette party which was a BLAST, of course not drama free but we had a blast in the end. Then I spent the next couple weeks preparing for the wedding....it was very stressful and reminded me of why I eloped! It was all worth it in the end the wedding was beautiful and the only thing missing was my husband. One thing I did do when I was there was get a tattoo with my little sister and Ashley, I hurt REALLY bad, but I love it! I got Live.Laugh.Love on the top/side of my right foot. Here are some pictures from my trip. Well, my computer wont let me upload very many so heres just a few.

No comments: