Monday, February 16, 2009

My new look....

Jennie just spent the last 2 or so hours re decorating my blog! I finally changed the name the idea came from Kim and Jennie so I'm happy about it! I love it! It's so freaking cute.....dontcha think?!?!

Any who...my passport still hasnt come in. I'm crossing my fingers that it will be here by Friday at 2pm. I'm sure it will though, I called last Wendsday and they said it was "a week or so out". So I should be good. If it doesn't come back in time I won't be heart broken, it just means more time with my friends and family. I have been playing musical houses! We spent a week at Brandon's dad, yesterday and tonight and Jenns and then tomorrow at Carla's and then who knows after that! I don't like not having a home....soon enough I guess! Well, anyway I didn't have to much to write.

Goodnight!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay.. it turned out cute :) glad we went with the green lettering. it brings it all together!

KK said...

i wrote you again on the swap blog.

KK said...

You did it! I love it! Lol i'm glad you like it!