Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My First PCS

So I just found out that my husband and I will be moving to Germany at the end of Jan. I am really excited but SO nervous! I don't know what to expect...I've never been more than a few hours away from my family before. I knew when he joined the army we would move I just never thought we would be moving all the way to GERMANY!! I am so proud of my husband though...he is finishing up ait right now in Oklahoma. He would be finishing Jan. 2nd but becuase he gets to come home for christmas (so glad) he will be done Jan 16! Then it's of to another country! He told me today that he earned some stripes and he is the platoon sargeant, not exactly sure what that means but it must be good cause he is happy about it! Well I guess thats all for my first blog!

2 comments:

KK said...

OH MY GOSH! Why didn't you call me as soon as you found out! I'm so excited for you! Not many people get to live overseas, I think you're lucky!

I'm so going to have to come visit you!

Anonymous said...

booo! Dont go :) Anyways.. maybe when im rich i can come visit!